The Hurst Team Marketing Game Plan
- Price your home strategically competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Provide a free Staging Consultation to enhance marketability and help you obtain the highest price.(We can often address the recommendations of the professional stager with items from our personal inventory.)
- Consult and provide referrals for other services in connection with pre-listing projects, curb appeal, and overall market preparation.
- Use a professional photographer for still shots and a virtual tour service for enhanced visual attractiveness to potential buyers.
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by syndicating your listing through an enhanced Realtor.com posting, the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), and various other syndication services.
- Distribute custom, color “just listed” flyers to target agent groups that specialize in selling homes in your area.
- Offer additional exposure via social media outlets.
- Target active buyers and/or investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Expose your listing to regional and national Realtor® and relocation networks.
- Place post signage and directional lead-ins to enhance visibility for drive-by prospects.
- Use a showing service to ensure that requests for showings are answered in a timely fashion and that agent/buyer feedback is obtained systematically.
- Create a custom, full-color brochure for your home.
- Continuously survey the market to position your listing in the best light relative to new competition.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.